Check out the Growing OH&WB 'Look Back, Look Forward' report, learn about the new OH nursing accreditation scheme, a great discount for Members booking onto the Certificate in OH Management course,...
The Growing OHWB Strategy is now available to download!
The strategy is now available to download from the NHS England website: https://www.england.nhs.uk/publication/growing-occupational-health-and-wellbeing-together-strategy/
In this video, Hilary Winch (Chair of the NHS Health at Work Network) talks about how the Growing OHWB Strategy helps develop services and people.
The Growing Occupational Health and Wellbeing Together strategy provides a long-term roadmap to improve the health and wellbeing of our NHS people by growing our occupational health and wellbeing services and people.
Supporting our NHS People Plan and People Promise of ‘we are safe and healthy’, it sets out a united vision and areas for action that we can achieve together based on four strategic drivers:
- Growing the strategic identity of OHWB
- Growing our OHWB services across systems
- Growing our OHWB people
- Growing OHWB impact and evidence-based practice
This is an important moment for us as NHS OHWB professionals, as it:
- Unites us as a multi-professional family supporting the health and wellbeing of our NHS people, to enable them to pass good care onto patients
- Sets the national direction of travel for us as a profession, co-designed with us, and putting us in the driving seat to grow our services
- Acts as a strategic lever to encourage investment and collaborative action in us as a community and the services we lead
Getting started pack
This pack of resources is designed to help you get started with growing occupational health and wellbeing in your local context:
Please see the recording from the launch event below:
Having united in the co-design of this strategy as an OHWB community - including a series of breakfast club events - now is the time to leverage the power that this brings us to grow our OHWB services, people and practice together.
Share your feedback, practice and what excites you:
Please complete our post-event survey and give us your feedback on the event, the strategy, how itcan help you, your best practice, and anything else you’d like to share as we move forward into implementation phase.
You can also share your best practice and tell us about what you already have underway locally by emailing the team at email@example.com