Our bulletin this month is crammed full with the latest useful information, resources, and research. And don't forget to renew your Network membership now to take advantage of our early-bird...
For the NHS to prevent staff sickness and ill health and improve the health and well being of our workers, we need to:
- Provide excellent services for staff who present with ill health
- Focus on prevention and heath improvements
- Be proactive in tackling the causes of illhealth – both work related and lifestyle related
- Engage effectively with staff
- Improve our clinical services and business efficiency
NHS Health at Work is committed to providing network members with access to the very latest developments in occupational health so that you can ensure the highest levels of care to NHS staff and, ultimately, patients.
Sharing our work and examples of practice
We want to hear about your work so that we can share and exchange examples of clinical and business practice so that we can all improve the services we offer.