Time to prepare for MoHaWK and book your conference places - plus a Network Board vacancy for the South Central area
2019 Annual Network Conference
4/5th September at Chesford Grange
We are now taking bookings for our highly acclaimed annual conference in September.
The programme is approved for 4 CPD points and comprises:
- The role of Occupational Health in the Long-Term Plan - Richard Cienciala, Deputy Director Health, Work and Health Unit
- Protecting and enhancing the mental health of doctors and nurses - Dr Marios Adamou, Consultant Psychiatrist
- Upper Limb Disorders: A medico-legal stance - Ian Winspur: Orthopaedic consultant/upper limb surgeon
- Case Study - MDT working in an NHS OH team – Lizzie Wood, Deputy OH Manager, Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Case Study - The only the way is Essex - or is it? An STP case study– Sue Hillman, Associate Director of Occupational Health and Wellbeing, Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- The Future of the OH Workforce - Dr Ali Hashtroudi, Clinical Director Guy’s & St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust; Head of the National School for Occupational Health
Network members have one free place for their OH team and can book additional places at £295 for dinner and accommodation on 4th September plus the conference day on 5th. Day conference places are £195.
Non members are also welcome to attend the conference day at a cost of £295.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
Exhibitor packages are also available - see the exhibitor pack for details.
2018 Annual Network Conference - 12/13th September
We had another very successful conference with 100% overall satisfaction rate.
We would like to thanks everyone involved including our speakers:
Dr Justin Varney - Spaceships, Zumba and Rewilding Designers
Professor Diana Kloss - Early challenges of the GDPR
Dr Sema Mandel - Green Book and more
Dr Marios Adamou - Personality disorders and employment
Anna Porter - Streamlining OH
Giles Wright - Our CQUIN journey
Phil Waterworth - Stress management programme
Christina Butterworth - Leadership
- Cohort Software
- Faculty of OH Nursing
- Faculty of Occupational Medicine / MoHaWK
- NHS Employers
- OH Medical
- Physio Med
- SiSU Wellness
- Slimming World
- Society of Occupational Medicine
- Virgin Pulse/Global Challenge
- Warwick IC Systems
and, of course, our delegates, for a great contribution to a lively and interesting event. We look forward to seeing you next year!
Copies of the slides are available to Network members here.