This service offers quick, free and easy to access advice and information for your
organisation on all issues affecting your employees.
It can help employers:
- find the advice and support you need to help an employee experiencing ill health;
- develop a plan to effectively and sympathetically deal with employee sickness absence;
- establish how to deal with similar problems in the future, should they occur;
- think differently about their business and the investment they could make in a healthy workplace.
The Health for Work Adviceline service offers advice in three ways:
- Telephone advice on freephone 0800 0 77 88 44
- Self-service information through access to an extensive, intelligent, on-line knowledge base
- On-line communication with a contact centre by submitting a question to the support team, or ‘chatting’ directly with a member of the team (a form of instant messaging)
Comments? Questions? Feedback? Please Contact us