NHS Health at Work promotes best clinical practice. We are committed to providing consistent, high quality health at work services to all NHS staff.
The Network is
- building a robust evidence base
- offering a range of evidence based guidelines to ensure OH practitioners provide the highest quality health at work services
- supporting the programme of national audit
- developing MOHAWK – a web based Clinical Governance Registry system
- providing members with access to the very latest developments and research in occupational health
This information is designed to help members provide the highest levels of care to NHS staff and, ultimately, patients.
Comments? Questions? Feedback? Please Contact us