NHS Health at Work is the network of occupational health teams dedicated to ensuring that the NHS has a healthy, motivated workforce that is able to provide the best possible patient care.
The NHS is the largest employer in the UK and aims to provide an exemplary occupational health service that is improving the health and well being of over 1.3 million NHS staff. We are working together to drive up the quality of our services in the NHS.
NHS Health at Work influences and advises Government and other bodies about occupational health in the NHS. We also provide a gateway for businesses in the broader community who are seeking occupational health advice and support.
Annual Network Conference
Improving Clinical Practice
Click here for more
information and to book -
open to non-Network members
For NHS Managers
Find out how Occupational Health can:
- improve the health of your staff AND patients
- save the NHS money
Support for Businesses
Good health is good for business:
- What is occupational health?
- How it can help your business
- Workplace health for the UK from the NHS
- A network of SEQOHS accredited NHS providers for national companies
- Find your local NHS Occupational Health Provider